The National Gathering
Our annual National Gathering is our largest event that is focused on theologically robust, practical training. These gatherings include large gatherings, smaller learning opportunities and a lot of time for more intimate conversations and relationship building. Some of the main speakers in the past have been: Alan Hirsch, David Fitch, Darrell Guder, Mike Breen, and Bob & Mary Hopkins (among others). As helpful as these men and women have been, we place a large emphasis on learning from and collaborating with each other.
Throughout the year we host regionally based gatherings that have a similar focus as our annual gathering. Our goal is to provide venues for us to learn from each other and hear new voices to challenge our thinking and practice. These gatherings are driven by our regional leadership and we’ve had fantastic gatherings in Philadelphia, Denver and LA.
Aggelos Church Planters Training
Aggelοs is church planting training that presents a theological and practical trajectory for missional church planting. Aggelοs is unique in comparison to other church planters training opportunities available.
- First, there will not be hundreds of people here. More than likely, there will be somewhere between 20-30. This means plenty of room for dialog, conversation, and questions amidst all of the planned training.
- Second, everyone stays, eats, and prays together for the week. Most people leave with better friendships, some of which will be life-long, because they started the church planting journey – in this way – together.
- Third, there will be a host of different equippers with unique planting stories. This gathering (as in all we try to do) isn’t dominated by just a few individuals or models of church planting. You’ll hear from a variety of planters, both seasoned and new, and learn from their experiences and approaches.
Finally, we hope to provide a good balance of theology, theory, and practicality. Each component is vital.
- Planting Missional Churches
- Planting Equipping Churches
- Staying Healthy While Planting
- Developing a Philosophy of Discipleship
- Incarnational Ecclessiology: Reading Your City
- Developing Models & Approaches
- Developing Your Team
- Navigating Team Dynamics
- Fundraising for Church Planting
- Administrative & Legal Issues
- Keeping Heart Till the End ….
Ministry Partner Development Training
Theological and Practical Training in Raising Support for Your Mission. This intense training time is design to give you theological confidence and practical training in developing a ministry partner team so that you can be fully funded to fulfill the vision that God has given you.
- Theological Grounding for Support Raising
- Gaining a Positive Perspective in Raising Support
- Overcoming The Major Fears to Raising Support
- Gathering the Necessary Skills for Ministry Partner Development
- Developing a Workable Plan and Accountability
- How to Maintain and Cultivate Your Support Team
Next Fundraising Training: Spring of 2011. Please contact us for more information on this training.